Congratulations on making the decision to succeed and build your wealth and prosperity. From where I know this? If you are looking specifically for good books, then you have dealt with the matter and would now like to delve deeper into this topic.
In my opinion, it is the best you can do and you are one of the few people who are interested in this path. I hope that I can give you some orientation on your way. Be patient, because Rome was not built in one day.
Prosperity, Success, Wealth
Many people desire these three things. Some strive for it, and only a few reach it. What is the cause of some people being 100 times or even 1000 times more successful than others?
Is it the knowledge?the talent? or is it just luck and coincidence? Anyone who is interested in how to really bring it to prosperity and wealth, should really engage more intensively with the topic
If You are thinking about Your future, Your thoughts turns to money and financial situations. The theme wealth and prosperity depends also on how much money You have. Most people don´t live in a wealthy environment, so they don´t have good advisors for wealth building. To find a good mentor or coach is not always so easy, and most of the time You have to pay for it. So it´s obvious to think of buying a good book to start, without many expenses. It´s affordable for most of us, and helps us to get forward.
But how to choose the right one? Which is the best book on wealth creation?
It´s not easy to find the right, but You are not alone. I give You some insights, so You can choose the right one for You. Remember different medicine to different people, everyone has his own focus. Congratulation, that You are getting started with Wealth Creation. Enjoy Your journey!
The Secret of Wealth Building – It starts in Your Mind
For everyone who expects facts, numbers and stock tips: I have great news for You. Start with the end in Mind. Right! The mind is the most important thing, when it comes to wealth building. Did You expect something else?
You are, what You think. What does that mean? It´s the starting point. The way You think, leads You to the wealth You have. So my opinion is, to start exactly from that point.
Surprised? Properly not. You heard this very often. So the three most important books about wealth creation are talking about The right attitude and the right mindset.
T. Harv Eker, is one of the best money coach and wealth building specialist. He says, we have a money thermostat in our brain. It´s like the thermostat, which sets up the temperature in the room. The temperature in the room depends on which value, You put Your thermostat on. Some put it on high temperature, some of lower and even some settled for very low temperature, under 0 Grade Celsius. These are the broken people. If You want, You can get this book as a speedwealth for free. Just sent me a mail with topic speedwealth and I send You the download link.
Our Number one Wealth Sabotaging System
Before I start with the reviews, let´s discover our enemies, which don´t let us go to prosperity. I have a small exercise:
What comes up immediately up to Your mind, when You hear the word Money? Write it down.
Most of us think about greedy people, evil for bad things, don´t makes happy and more of these negative opinions or beliefs.
Your beliefs can support You or holds You back. It´s a law. If You have negative beliefs about money and wealth, how is it possible to drag money into Your life? Think about: Your subconscious mind protects You from Your environment and keeps You safe. If You believe, money is the source of all evils, what will Your subconscious do, to protect You against these “bad things”? Yes, it will do whatever it takes to avoid the possibility, that You will become a money magnet. And if Your wan t to become wealthy, You have to be a money´magnet.
- How can I discover my beliefs?
- How can I change them, within a moment?
- How can I master them?
- How can I change them from sabotaging to supporting?
- How can I keep them alive?
- How can I become a money magnet?
You will find all these answers to these questions in these books here. So the answer to the question “who keeps me away from being wealthy?” there is only one answer:
I, it´s me, myself!
The best books about wealth creation
Who wants to be successful?
How can you best find out how it works?
- Role models: Every person has role models for which he strives. It can sometimes take longer to find out who these role models are. They can often be buried deep inside. If you do not have one, you do not have to try cramping to find out who or what your role model is. If you have started the process and want to go the way of success, you should enjoy the way there. You will find out on the way who your role model is. Be relaxed.
- Own ideas: Maybe you also dreamed of a certain life as a child? Try to remember it once. Maybe some of these elements are still the driving force in your life.ontent goes here.
- Where´s the best start?
Start with Your goal in mind: This is obviously the hardest to understand. What do you mean with that? Maybe you are totally motivated now and want to get started right away. I warn against it. You should prepare yourself a little, so you know where you want to go. What good is it for you to go full throttle to later determine it in the wrong direction? And the start should be the goal. That sounds pretty crazy, right?
Goals and Dreams: Every human being has them. But they are buried at different depths. They have to be excavated, cleaned and polished so they can shine bright to us and show us our way. Keep this picture in mind.
Pictures: learn to use pictures for your dreams. You will learn later how important that is. What I’m writing here may sound a bit weird and confusing, you’ll understand later how important it is. That is why it is often repeated.
What Kind Of Books Are There On The Topic Of Wealth?
There are many themes that are directly or indirectly related to wealth. I have picked out the most important and have determined the order of importance so that you have a common thread in the sequence.
- Mindset: Most people fail at the mindset. They get stuck at the first obstacle and give up or stop. You will constantly and for a lifetime work on your mindset attitude to succeed. It never stops and keeps bringing you on. So start that first, the book recommendations are designed so that this topic is treated first.
- Motivation: You need strength energy and courage to get ahead. Therefore, the ability to motivate yourself is one of the most important. Apart from books, you should join forces with like-minded people as quickly as possible in order not to bathe everyday life in everyday life. A good coach will guide you through the process and make sure you do not stop.
- Moneycoaching and personal finance: Prosperity without money is like a Ferrari without gas, You can´t move it. So there can be no wealth without money, do not forget that. Some of the most important money coaches are: Bodo Schäfer, T. Harv Eker and Robert Kyiosaki. You will not come around to deal with all these books more intense.
- Investing: This is a very important skill that you have to learn if you do not master it. That’s why you should set the course as soon as possible to let your money work for you, rather than vice versa.
- Biographies: Honestly, how many people delve into the world, the thrillers, novels and travel reports. Firstly, a biography is very entertaining and secondly you learn a lot. Also, about yourself.
The Best Books on Prosperity – The Must Have Selection
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Secrets of a Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
- Speed Wealth by T. Harv Eker (get Your free download)
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
Keep Main things First – Start with the best Book of Wealth Creation
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill it should be Your first one. Then continue with the rest.
I pray for You, that You will implement my advice. Honestly is 120% recommended. Don´t think it´s about the 50cent commission of the affiliate links. Go and buy it only for a few dollars, even second hand. Don´t wait, just do it.
Start with Robert Kiyosaki